Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wedding Invitation Response Etiquette Wedding Etiquette Question?

Wedding etiquette question? - wedding invitation response etiquette

I'm getting married next year. Even if I did not send my invitation, I have horror stories about customers who have others with them, hear not invited to. When I got my invitation and a few other invited guests to send to answer, what should I do? Should I call the guests and let them know that I can not take up uninvited guests? Or should I say the response card in the amount of seats that we manage for himself rather than the problem itself and completeness?

1 comments:

Diamond said...

I went with my brother and his wife of 2 weeks. They were limited in budget and requires a precise number because they pay for each participating person. The invitation, which you simply "John Doe 1" so that no misunderstandings or hard feelling. And do not forget, RSVP.

There are some great sites online wedding planning. Enter plan simply the word "marriage or a wedding, when we research. They are listed, even from your city or state specific.

Congratulations and good luck

Post a Comment