Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chicago Real Estate Investment Club Where Can I Find Serious Angel/private Investors To Fund Real Estate Flipping Investments In Chicago??

Where can I find serious angel/private investors to fund real estate flipping investments in Chicago?? - chicago real estate investment club

I sold a successful real estate company that buys, rehabs and families with one or more units. There are so many opportunities here in Chicago that I can not buy the property fast enough to use the money banks (because the approval is for each property so slowly that the seller sold in cash or in cash) to the buyer. I am willing to finance the search for investors, 100 thousand dollars or more. In this way my company on the ownership and quicker rehabilitation can purchase allows us to sell quickly. I offer a brochure with all specifications of the goods, so that the investor knows the details of the property. Where can I find an investor be willing to fund these projects in Chicago?

1 comments:

Katherine W said...

Try to go to club meetings and local real estate investors. You should be able to find people. Or start offering free seminars in libraries and see what happens.

Post a Comment