Monday, February 22, 2010

Allergen Counts 78759 What On Earth Could Be Causing My Allergies?

What on earth could be causing my allergies? - allergen counts 78759

I have horrible fall allergies. And the strange thing is that on days when pollen is low, it is going crazy (usually less crazy). And are the days when high pollen counts, they are good. Today is a day of the second worst allergies I've heard so far, and the rate of pollen is the lowest it has been. It must clearly something more than the most common pollen they generate.

I have no pets, and am rarely in contact with animals, and I have not done anything recently that are caused, it might now, or were close to everything I thought it might cause. Do not take any medication for allergies now, because it is very expensive and completely ineffective. The only effect I know that air allergens are fungi and certain species of animalsScales, but must certainly something else.

I like some information on what might be caused, without such an allergy test, if possible, as I've heard that are not beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment