Friday, December 11, 2009

Cover Letter Therapist Career Changer From Seasoned Sales Rep To Health Care Resume And Cover Letter Help Wanted!?

Career changer from seasoned sales rep to health care resume and cover letter help wanted!? - cover letter therapist

I am currently enrolled in an occupational therapist at a COTA. I am a career changer with 7 years of advertising sales and has a good CV, but I would be the opportunity to want to install the entry level of health. not (they are my liscensure but can not COTA), but you want to work in an outpatient rehabilitation center or other place in a hospital. I really need advice on how to write a career changer, curriculum vitae and a letter, and, above all, I have no experience in health care. I've tried looking online and no luck. Any advice would be very grateful. Best regards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment